When creating your password, follow these tips:
- Your password must be at least 6 and at most 40 characters long.
- Don't use personal information that others can easily obtain or guess (example: your name, phone number, or birth date).
- The longer and more complex your password is, the harder it will be to guess. Place numbers and punctuation randomly in your password.
- Create a password that's secure, but still easy for you to remember. To help you remember your password, consider using a phrase or song title as your password.
- After creating your password, protect it. Don't share your password with others.
- Don't use the same password for your other online accounts, such as email, bank, and social networking accounts.
Note: SocialOomph.com staff will never ask you to provide your password by email.